Construction (Design and Management) – are you aware of changes?
Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
New regulations came into force 6th April 2015
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (CDM) lay down specific duties for clients, designers, CDM Co-ordinators, principle designers, contractors/self-employed persons. Changes to these regulations will come into force on 6 April 2015, it is recommended that any person who manages or has involvement in construction and/or demolition-related projects should attend a course to familiarise themselves with changes.
We are pleased to offer half day workshops delivered either at our King’s Lynn campus or, where appropriate, on your premises. These half day workshops will cover:
– The need for CDM and when it applies
– Relationship with other health and safety laws
– General management duties applying to all projects
– Client’s duties
– Designer’s duties
– Principal contractor’s duties
– Principal designer’s duties
– Contractor’s duties
– Pre-construction information
– Construction phase health and safety plans
– Practical guidance
For more information please contact CWA Training on 01553 815600 or email us at email@example.com.